fredag 5 november 2010

~ Solitude

Här kommer nästa låttext! Denna skrev jag någon gång i Augusti, 2010, om jag inte minns helt fel. Här kommer Solitude


**********************************************

~'* Solitude *'~

Stay awake, don’t fall asleep too soon.
I know it’s time for you to go
But it’s hard for me to know that I’ll never see your smile again
I will never let go

I will remember the lifetime that I spent with you
I will remember it for the rest of my days
But it’s hard to see clear and find the joy, the happiness,
When I know those days will never come again

Every morning I will find that you're not here with me
I need you, I love you, please don't go.
Heaven can wait, I need you by my side
I need your strength to carry me through
Lately I’ve been here, I’ve been here by your side
But it is too hard to see you like this
To know you won’t be here, a day away, one mile away
It’s hard to know that you’ll be gone

Please, don’t go. A day away from you is hard
A lifetime, I would never last that long…
So please, stay with me. I would be so lost without you
If you go I’ll never find my way.

Now, as you close your eyes
I’m watching you, I see you, you’re not there
I’m sitting right here, next to you, holding your hand
While you’re falling out of reach

My friend, my love, my truth, my life
You were all I had and now you are gone
As a restless soul I wander, alone I go, my solitude and I
I will never see the day when the pain goes away

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar